This website has been designed to meet web accessibility guidelines as required by the State Government. It's features are designed to be accessible to as many users as possible including:
- people with disabilities who may use assistive technologies,
- those with slower internet connections,
- rural and regional users, and
- those with hand held devices and mobile phones.
The accessibility features available on this site include:
- ability to print pages
- images have alternative text for screen readers
- a list of software plug-ins users may require to view our content
- information about compatibility.
Please note that documents on the website can also be provided in other formats. Please contact us to request alternative document formats if required.
Documents available for download on this site are in Word or PDF. If you require these plug-ins to view the documents, please select the appropriate link below:
We recommend using one of the following web browsers when accessing our site and online systems:
- Internet Explorer - latest version
- Mozilla Firefox- latest version
- Google Chrome- latest version